[it's here! it's finally here.] - a story + an invitation...
(p.s. read all the way to the bottom for a surprise)
Hello dearest ones!!
I've been leading in-person retreats for more than a decade. I love it. It's one of the things I do best in the world.
AAAaaannddd....I've always been called to create something more accessible for more folks. In-person retreats are AMAZING, but they have their limitations. For lots of reasons, there are people who can't, or don't want to, attend a full weekend getaway retreat in an exotic location.
With my private coaching clients, I began to experiment with helping them create DIY weekend retreats. I'd provide the process; they'd get to create the retreat experience perfect for them. It was a HUGE hit from the beginning!! They loved it; I loved it!
My calling to create this on a larger scale grew with each new win. I dragged my feet, I had all kinds of excuses, I put it off with a promise to myself that 'one of these days' I'd get it all together.
Well, this is that day.
I bring you... **drum roll please**
- Wild success doesn't mean having it all.
- It means having precisely what you want.
- Nothing more. Not settling for less.
What I will tell you is...
I created this for you if:
- You're inspired to work with me, but aren't sure where to begin. This is it!
- You struggle with procrastination, lack of motivation, indecision or self-doubt.
- You're ready to stir things up. Something needs to change, but you aren't sure where to focus.
- You're looking for a guiding star. You want to make a change, but aren't sure which way to go.
- You could really use some time to focus on yourself; getting clear on who you are, what you want, and how to get it.
If any of these things sound like you - I see you, I hear you, I AM you. I created this experience using the tools that have helped me create the life of my dreams. I know, it sounds cliché, but it's the only way to describe my journey. I've literally dreamt of this life since I was a little kid.
So what changed? How did I get here? Yes, a lot of hard work, determination, and persistence. But you're probably doing that already. You're not a slacker, despite what you tell yourself sometimes. Trust me, your procrastination is NOT a character flaw. It's a symptom of mis-alignment.
So, what REALLY made the difference? It began with something so simple, and yet so very hard to do - I finally gave myself FULL permission to be who I've always been, to want what I want, and to be unabashedly joyful.
Sounds easy, right? Nope. Not so much. The trouble is, we are so bogged down with countless layers of who we're 'supposed' to be, who we 'wish' we could be, who our parents told us to be, how happy we're allowed to be, etc, etc. that we long ago lost the sensation of who we TRULY are; our pure and potent essence. This process brings you back to that basic truth.
Why does it matter? Besides feeling really good, how does knowing who you are, and letting yourself move through the world that way, make any difference?
Here's the coolest part!! That feeling, the joy that comes from being your most honest, authentic self, is like a GPS for your soul!! Following that feeling is what leads you in the direction of what you've been looking for all along.
Here's what you need to know.
- I want to help you find the places where you are out of alignment.
- I want to help you see yourself clearly for the first time in a long time. Maybe ever.
- I want to help you begin to turn the steering wheel of your life so you have more of what you want, less of what you don't.
- I want to help you begin to live Your Wildly Successful Life! Not someday, today.
Alright my beloveds, thank you as always for showing up and being part of my journey. I cannot do this without you.
Last but not least, while I cannot offer this all for free (I've gotta pay the bills, plus part of your growth and expansion is putting your money where your mouth is) - I want to give you a gift.
If you're reading this, all you have to do is make one courageous move - send me a message and ask!! Yep, for real. Just say, "Hey, what's that gift you were talking about..."
Why? Because I can :) That's part of the freedom I get by doing what it takes to run my own successful business.
Please reach out if I can be helpful as you're making this important decision, sometimes it helps to talk it through with someone.
So much love to you my friends!
- Angie Cole
Writer, Wanderer, Wonderer, Guide