Here you'll find all the elements you need
to make the most of this experience.
Please reach out with any questions!
>> Complete the Foundation Questions
Before we get started, I'd love to know more about where you're at. Make a cup of tea, get cozy, and dive into these questions.
Please submit these at least 24 hours before our Kick Off call on January 21st.
>> Check the Schedule
Here's our schedule! Please go ahead and block these times in your calendar. It's the same time each week to make things easier! Once you're assigned to your Cohort (can we come up with a better name than 'cohort'?!) you can adjust your schedule to reflect your designated dates.
Cohorts will be announced as soon as registration for Dainty Dames has closed.
If you'd like a printable copy, here's the PDF version.
>> Set up Slack
For easy group communication, we've set up Slack (an app for direct and group messaging). You'll receive an invitation to the main channel, but if you need to find the workspace it's here.
You can also download the desktop and/or mobile phone version. Be sure you enable notifications in some form (audio or visual) so you don't miss any of the action!
Here are some helpful instructions to get you started!
Don't worry -- if you're stuck, our right hand woman, Sarah Elizabeth Harney, is here to help!
>> Jump On Zoom
When it's time, every call will use the same dedicated Zoom link, jump on here.
Save this link somewhere handy, or come back here any time you need it.
Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/521473039 & password is 3333.
>> Honesty + Visibility = Accountability
This is why we're here. Encouragement, inspiration, and ACTION!! Together we'll clarify your focus, break it down, and stay in motion.
We'll keep track of our accountability and results here. You can use this to track your progress and to check in with other Dames on how they're doing.
What else do I need to know?
all the details...
> We've collected all the documents you'll need in one shared google drive folder : The Hub.
> You'll find the Schedule here.
> Between calls, you can keep track of Accountability + Results here.
> Zoom link is here + password is 3333
> Don't forget to complete your Foundation Questions!
> All-Group + Cohort Calls will take place Tuesdays, 1 - 2:30 pm EST. (Yes, we will record them but only for emergencies.)
> All-Group Calls [ 1x Month ] -- These will be collaborative sessions for the whole group. Customized to the needs of the group, we'll include learning session to tackle common challenges.
> Cohort Calls [ 2x Month ] -- Smaller groups of 4 - 6 will gather to dig in deeper. Strategy, problem solving, collaboration and shared resources. This team is invested in your success!
COMMUNICATION + CONTACT
> We will be using Slack, as our 'non-facebook group' communication option. Here is where we'll stay in touch between calls, collaborate on action items, and keep each other going!
> If you need the link, the workspace is here
> And Slack instructions are here!
Reach us by email:
> Angie Cole - email@example.com
(for questions about the group/calls, a particular challenge, or a content related question)
> Sarah Elizabeth Harney - firstname.lastname@example.org
(for any technical support or administrative questions)
> Two private 90-minute sessions: The first will take place in January, the second can be used how and when you need it! Use this link to schedule those sessions.
> Optional Upgrade -- If you've chosen this extra support, you have four additional sessions to use before July 15th 2020. Use this link to schedule those sessions.
get to know the other superstars!!
Writer, Wanderer, Wonderer, Guide
- Excited for the women I love, admire and believe in MOST to know, see and champion one another.
- I'm nervous I won't be enough or know what to do/say. You can help me by reminding me this is bigger than my beautiful brain; this is about bringing the biggest, best parts of me which are my heart, spirit and intuition.
Nomadic / Currently Athens, Greece
~ TBD ~
- Excited about being in this group of amazing women & having Angie help me to my next level.
- Not nervous. Want help with what others see in me that I am missing.
Oak Ridge, TN
Inspired Possibility + Author of 111 Invitations: Step into the Full Richness of Life
- Excited about going to Hilton Head with my husband, Tom, for a month and trying out this virtual work from someplace warm thing!
- Figuring out how to expand my reach with my work, how to get a speaking gig, how to run a virtual "challenge" or some other automated thing, how to lead larger retreats and do more virtual work or create online content... basically how to reach more women with a sustainable amount of effort.
(Western NY - Finger Lakes)
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Actor/Director/Event Producer/Empowered Sexuality Champion
Goldfield Creative Events and Authentic Communication
- Excited about leaving my teaching job so I have more space in my life. Two shows coming up back to back. My new love, Willi.
- Figuring out how to find a way not to get so overwhelmed when work piles up
San Francisco, CA
Senior Advisor + Sorceress of Savoring
Roots in the Clouds / Dear Humanitarian
- Excited about Launching Dear Humanitarian!
- Writing in a way that resonates with my community
Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Excited about being in community with bad ass, passionate, supportive woman who are totally going to change and help heal the world.
- I’m nervous that my Imposter Syndrome and self limiting beliefs will get in my way
Valencia, CA (LA County)
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Kris Lantheaume Coaching
- I left my corporate day job last week. And I am excited to build a new, more intentionally integrated foundation for my life and work and to collaborate with kindred spirits to leverage our strengths and shake things up around here.
- I need help with my tendency to hide out and stay small in order to avoid feeling judged. And I am nervous (happy) knowing that playing big is what we are all here to do.
Bar Harbor, ME
Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
The Adventurous Lawyer
(not the focus for Dainty Dames)
- Excited about upcoming adventures!
Sarah Elizabeth harney
Sarah Elizabeth Harney - Creative Project Management
- Excited about supporting you all!